Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Little Inspiration from Abroad...

Hello from Spain! I was walking around today and suddenly I felt very inspired by the beautiful sights of Seville.I wanted to take a moment to share some of the beautiful colors, designs and unexpected inspirations that I came across this morning. And who better to share it with than my blog-family?! So here are a few inspirational photos from around this great city...

 **The wooden letters featured here were purchased (1 Euro each) at the shop pictured in the bottom left corner of the collage. I can't wait to get back to Florida to create something great with my 1 Euro find! 

I hope you like my inspiration board. I would love to see what inspires you too. Email me inspiration photos to be featured on The Not-So-Domestic Housewife!

No comments:

Post a Comment