Saturday, April 2, 2011

My First Blog!

Hello everyone and thank you for visiting my blog! I am so excited to join the world of blogging. I suppose I should start by introducing myself. My name is Casey. I am a middle school English teacher (a tad masochistic I know) and a brand new wife to my fabulous husband, Jorge. As a new wife I am making it my mission to make our small apartment a home, learn to cook and stay on a budget. Unfortunately, for both my pride and my husband's stomach, my cooking career is off to a rough start. As I blog I will fill you all in on my mishaps and successes in the kitchen--if nothing else you should get a laugh! On the other hand, I have been crafting and sewing for quite a while and I am, dare I say, pretty good at the hands on stuff. I will be posting tutorials and projects as they come along. I hope that you will all enjoy reading about my adventures as the Not-So-Domestic Housewife. 

No comments:

Post a Comment